We also made plenty of updates and improvements to Hiro’s existing products to empower you to build and grow the Bitcoin economy. Let’s dive in.
Stacks API: Interact directly with the Stacks blockchain with developer-friendly REST endpoints that provide accurate, real-time, performant data.
- The latest beta release includes features to let you track chain tip stats (#1028, #1070) and render documentation (#991). We also improved support for Rosetta for fungible tokens on Stacks (#997) and implemented the Hash method for database table indices which should result in improved performance (#1042). We optimized the way legacy subdomains and zonefiles are imported from Stacks Blockchain v1 data during event replay (#1086).
- Overall, 31 PRs merged, and 18 issues closed.
- Current release: v2.1.1, pre-release for v3.0.0 shipping soon
Clarinet: A simple, modern and opinionated workflow for Clarity smart contracts.
- We updated the parser in the clarity-repl with better error messaging and error locations to help you detect and handle multiple errors in your code. Not just that, but it also runs about 3x faster than the old version of the parser. Happy bug hunting!
- The latest release also includes support for shell completion scripts (#146), improved help instructions in the CLI (#118) and devnet support for linux (6e322f1).
- Overall, 26 PRs merged, and 14 issues closed.
- Current releases: Clarinet v0.27.0, clarity-repl 0.23.0 and clarity-lsp 0.7.0
- We reduced bundle size of the stacks.js files (#1150) and added new automation for future releases (#1181).
- Overall, 16 PR merged, and 8 issues closed.
- Current release: v3.3.0 now available
Hiro Wallet: Store, stack and connect with apps in the Stacks ecosystem, from your browser or on your desktop.
- The latest release for the browser extension includes multiple bug fixes and feature improvements to the Secret Key backup page, set password page and welcome page.
- Overall, 31 PRs merged, and 22 issues closed.
- Current releases: web v3.2.0, desktop v4.6.1
Stacks Explorer: Explore transactions and accounts on the Stacks blockchain. Clone any contract and experiment in your browser with the Explorer sandbox.
- With the latest release, the Explorer now makes far fewer API calls to render the /blocks page. We also fixed analytics, so we have real performance data, which will inform what we work on next for the Explorer.
- Overall, 3 PRs merged, and 2 issues closed.
- Current release: v1.18.1
That’s it for February. Have questions? Chat with us on Discord.