- In addition to Stacks 2.1 support and preparation for activation, the team has continued work on API v7, which has a number of improvements for BNS support, Rosetta fixes, and better error handling with new ENV configurations for API shutdown timeouts.
- Visit the GitHub repo for an overview of PRs merged and issues closed in the past 30 days. Current release: v6.2.3 and the latest pre-release: v7.0.0-stacks-2.1.2.
- This month, our team released an updated Hiro Archive. The Archive (formerly Hiro Archiver) enables developers and users of Hiro tools to download and use any of the published datasets needed to run a Stacks environment. The artifacts hosted can be used to quickly spin up a new stacks-blockchain node, or comprehensive stacks-blockchain-api deployment.
- In December, the Clarinet team worked to improve Stacks 2.1 support along with devnet stability. They also added the ability to jump to the definition of any function, variable, constant, map, function argument, let variable—pretty much anything you’d might expect—including `contract-call?` to local contract directly from the VS Code extension.
- Visit the GitHub repo for an overview of PRs merged and issues closed in the past 30 days. Current release: Clarinet v1.3.0.
- The Stacks.js team spent the month focusing their efforts on testing for the upcoming Stacks 2.1 activation.
- Visit the GitHub repo for an overview of PRs merged and issues closed in the past 30 days. Current release: v6.0.2.
- In December, the Wallet team released a few features including adding a “Get Support” button in the app, making it easier to transfer within the same wallet, as well as tracking the app domain as an event property for all events triggered within the flow.
- Current releases: web v3.29.0, desktop v4.7.0.
- This month, the Explorer team added a few new features and implemented a pair of bug fixes. The team added features in the Explorer Sandbox with support for list arguments, as well as the ability to support calling functions from the contract page.
- The Explorer page also now shows high level stats making it easy for users to quickly find important pieces of information such as STX Supply, Last Block, Current Stacking Cycle, and Next Stacking Cycle.
- Lastly, the team implemented a pair of fixes to exclude block info from transactions in microblocks and fixing the colors on dark mode.
- Visit the GitHub repo for an overview of PRs merged and issues closed in the past 30 days. Current release: v1.69.0.
That’s it for December. Have questions? Chat with us on Discord.