❗️Breaking change #1: broadcasting transactions
- Success: a JSON object with a property txid.
- Failure: a JSON object with properties txid, error, reason, and reason_data.
For developers with existing integrations who would like to make use of all the updates and fixes of the version 2 release (see changelog below), here is a short but complete code sample of the changes required to comply with the latest version:
❗️Breaking change #2: no more default anchormode
🆕 Typescript magic: deserialize Clarity Values using concrete types
You can now specify Clarity value types when deserializing or reading data out of an otherwise opaque ClarityValue object.
→ Ready to upgrade to the new version of @stacks/transactions? Give it a try:
npm update @stacks/transactions@^2.0.1
yarn upgrade @stacks/transactions@^2.0.1
🆕 A new library to build Stacks wallets
This new package allows developers to:
- Generate a wallet from scratch
- Encrypt a wallet with a password
- Restore a wallet and associated accounts
- Generate new accounts in a wallet
- Sign transactions for the Stacks blockchain
- Register usernames on BNS, the naming service built into the Stacks Blockchain
→ Give it a try and let us know what you think!
➕ And much more...
These were just the highlights. Read the full changelog for v2.0.1 to learn about other fixes: https://github.com/blockstack/stacks.js/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Give your feedback and discuss changes in #dev-general. The Stacks.js GitHub repository is the best place for bug reports of feature requests.