Stacks API: Interact directly with the Stacks blockchain with developer-friendly REST endpoints that provide accurate, real-time, performant data.
- We improved caching control for CDNs (e.g. Cloudflare) where intermediate caching will only be performed if the 304 CACHE OK response also includes the Cache-Control headers. More to come on the best practices for cache-control.
- We improved support for Websockets and Sockets.io to get updates on blocks, microblocks, addresses and transactions.
- We’ve added a write-only mode that only runs the event server to populate the postgres database. This is particularly useful to anyone interested in consuming data from the database without having to run the entire API frontend.
- We heard your requests for more NFT support, so we’ve added new NFT endpoints. You can now enumerate NFTs by asset class, or get a list of NFTs owned by a given address, or show the history of ownership for a given NFT.
- Overall, 20 PRs merged, and 19 issues closed.
- Current release: v2.0.0
Clarinet: A simple, modern and opinionated workflow for Clarity smart contracts.
- We’ve added a series of short video tutorials on how to get started with Clarinet on YouTube.
- The new “Check Checker” analysis tool helps you identify data from untrusted sources in your code.
- Overall, 21 PRs merged, and 4 issues closed.
- Current release: v0.24.0
- We have some nifty improvements on the horizon, such as reducing bundle sizes and simplifying the user interface. Putting forward an updated strategy for this product is a key focus area for Q1. Stay tuned!
- Overall, 2 PR merged, and 7 issues closed.
- Current release: v3.2.0
Hiro Wallet: Store, stack and connect with apps in the Stacks ecosystem, from your browser or on your desktop.
- The latest release for the browser extension includes Okcoin fiat onramp integration and improved metrics for fee estimation. There were no new releases for the desktop application this month.
- Overall, 26 PRs merged, and 21 issues closed.
- Current releases: desktop v4.6.1, web v3.0.0, new release for web browser soon!
Stacks Explorer: Explore transactions and accounts on the Stacks blockchain. Clone any contract and experiment in your browser with the Explorer sandbox.
- SIP-10 describes the fungible token standard for Stacks. Now decimal points are displayed as indicated by FT standard (SIP-010) in the Explorer (a8054a6).
- Overall, 2 PRs merged, and 5 issues closed.
- Current release: v1.18.0
That’s it for January. Interested in more content like this? Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular product updates.