Getting new users for your app isn’t easy, especially when you don’t have a full-time marketing team. However, there are proven best practices and tips that you can leverage to grow your audience and build a community around your product. And that’s what you’ll find in our Web3 Marketing Playbook.
In our latest (free!) ebook, we cover topics including:
- Special considerations for marketing in Web3: How is marketing to a Web3 audience different than marketing to a Web2 audience?
- How to research your audience and market: How can you learn more about your existing users? Where can you find your competitors, and how should you think about them (if at all)?
- Understanding the marketing funnel: What is a marketing funnel, and how can you visualize all of your marketing efforts?
- What marketing channels you have at your disposal: There’s a lot of marketing channels at your disposal, from ads to social media to events to SEO…how should you prioritize your time?
- Marketing analytics and KPIs: What are some of the core metrics you should track in your marketing efforts?
- Product launch checklist: Leverage our product launch checklist, which offers a list of actionable steps you can take to market your next launch.
Ready to become a Web3 marketer?