Follow these instructions to install the Stacks Wallet:
- Download for MacOS, Windows or Linux
- Double click the download and drag the "Stacks Wallet" icon into your "Applications" folder.
- Double click the "Stacks Wallet" application to open
- Select "Create a new wallet" if you haven't used the Stacks Wallet before.
If you have a Ledger S device, ensure that it's connected and unlocked with your PIN. Ensure that the "Stacks" application is installed on your Ledger device using the "Ledger instructions" below. Then proceed to select "Use a Ledger wallet". See Ledger instructions.
If you do not have a Ledger device, select "Create a software wallet".
- If you've selected "Create a software wallet", follow the instructions provided to generate and save a 24-word Secret Key.